Monday, October 25, 2010
Energy and Resources Audit/Solar assessment workshop
Saturday, October 16, 2010
“Energy and Resource Assessments for Faith Buildings” Including “How to Make Solar Power Work for Your Faith Building”
Presented by Green Venture, in cooperation with Environment Hamilton at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church 1107 MAIN ST W., HAMILTON
Green Venture’s Energy Services team demonstrated the following:
1. A Walkthrough Energy Audit for Grace Lutheran church and adjoined hall
2. A Solar Assessment of Grace Lutheran, in potential preparation for solar photovoltaics and a FIT application
The workshop will consist of the following:
1. A walk through of the building, conducted by Green venture’s Certified Energy Advisor and institutional/commercial audit specialist, Will Klassen, reporting the various upgrades already made by the church and areas for improvement.
2. A presentation of the findings, in a slide show format.
3. A solar assessment walk through, conducted by Green Venture’s Certified Energy Advisor and solar specialist, Ken Baigent.
4. A presentation of the solar findings in a slide show format. 5. Q&A